Today is stupid.
Go school for CCA meeting at 2pm. Since I was living at Pasir Ris, I had to leave house at 12.45 so as to reach VS in time. And I caught a COLD!!!! Dammit, I was sneezing throughout an hour-long journey,without tissue.
:(
So I reached school, with my hands dirty like shit. So I assembled at the Auditorium together with Benjamin and Cai Min. And we waited for 20mins doing nothing, realising that we were the only 4 (+ Jun Hong) who came.
After what seemed like an eternity, a few seniors approached us to record our Name, Hp number, Address, Next of Kin Number, e.t.c. It lasted for 5mins.
AND THEN WE WERE DISMISSED. WTF!?
I SPENT 1 HOUR OF TRANSPORT AND ENDURED MY COLD, AND ANOTHER 1 HOUR FOR RETURN TRIP, FOR A 5MIN PIECE OF CRAP??
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment