Argh. I HATE WILLIAM!
HE IS DISGUSTING + IRRITATING + UGLY
Result?
MONSTER.
Grrr. He farted 7 times in 1 and a 1/2 hour. And not only is it silent, but also fatal(silent assasin). And his dirtiness is going overboard. His sprays his Hand Sanitizar all over my shirt, and then scolding me for wasting it. He fails at talking( stammers, mumbles, talk super fast and soft, failure voice).
Zhi Peng, I worship you for being able to tolerate him!
Today is NAPHA Fitness test, 2.4km run. And I FAILED! WTF!? I lost to Jun Hong! Currently still recovering from the shock and sheer terror.
I need to retake :( :( :( :(
Going out with my Primary 5 classmates on August. All 5I'2007 tns students, please note that the date is changed to 10 August, NOT 7/8/9 AUGUST. Please confirm ASAP.
Time for a million dollar question.
Zeezee + Domokun = ?
HE IS DISGUSTING + IRRITATING + UGLY
Result?
MONSTER.
Grrr. He farted 7 times in 1 and a 1/2 hour. And not only is it silent, but also fatal(silent assasin). And his dirtiness is going overboard. His sprays his Hand Sanitizar all over my shirt, and then scolding me for wasting it. He fails at talking( stammers, mumbles, talk super fast and soft, failure voice).
Zhi Peng, I worship you for being able to tolerate him!
Today is NAPHA Fitness test, 2.4km run. And I FAILED! WTF!? I lost to Jun Hong! Currently still recovering from the shock and sheer terror.
I need to retake :( :( :( :(
Going out with my Primary 5 classmates on August. All 5I'2007 tns students, please note that the date is changed to 10 August, NOT 7/8/9 AUGUST. Please confirm ASAP.
Time for a million dollar question.
Zeezee + Domokun = ?
Best Friends Forever!
No comments:
Post a Comment