Today was E-learning. So upon accessing the web-page of my school website,
ERROR!(hundreds and thousands of codes)
Wth. And to make things worst, 3 people added me to their own group conversations on msn and they were spamming lotsa rubbish on their chat, causing my ear to go deaf. They were all spamming "WTF!? WEBSITE JAM!???"
So I managed to get in. And I got lost in the website.
Lucky CaiMin helped me, not I would have been stuck at the website for 2 hours.
I saved this as draft yesterday, but forgot to post it, so I shall start from today.
Today was Geography. Boring!
Then it was Science. So many things to do.
And that Chinese. SO HARD!
Ah, my hair is sooooooo short :(
I feel like going bald now.
Btw, I realise some of the links have dissapeared. Those whose names have disappeared, may you tag your link? Thanks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment