Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Kekekekeke.

Mrs Rama handed out our summary test today. AND I HAD ACHIEVED AN AWESOME MARK OF 14!!!! upon 25 :(. Oh well, was actually the top few in class.

Today was Science Pratical Assesment. Forgot to bring caculator, eraser and correction tape. Screwed. Screwed. Screwed.

First station(Physics): Vernier Calipers. Was required to take the diameter of the marble at 3 different angles. But the ingenious me somehow managed to pull off a hat trick, getting an imarkable result of 2.4mm (supposed to be 2.4cm). Great. For the next few questions, we had to find the volume and density e.t.c which required the use of the diameter. Okay, fucked up.

Part 2: Caculate the speed of time a ball rolls down the ramp. First needed to set-up the ramp using two rulers. The main idea was to use two rulers and place them side by side, so that there is a gap just smaller than the marble for it to smoothly slight through. I misinterpretated the question and stacked two rulers above one another and attempted to roll the marble down. Fail. The ruler was not wide enough and the marble rolled off the ruler.
Roll
Fail
Roll again
Fail again
Roll again
Fall again
Roll again
Fail again

This went on for 5 minutes. I was like "Wtf is this." Finally, I decided to take a peek at Nyaz and saw how he set up the experiment. And copied his. But again, I didn't read the question properly. I was supposed to release the ball at 18cm, yet I released it from 0cm. Fucked up.

I proceeded to Biology station. And i took along the Marble, causing Patrick to not be able to conduct to Patrick. It only took a yell from him to make me come my sense. Sorry Patrick!

Station 2(Biology): Use a microscope, identify its magnification and draw out the weird, weird ugly cell. Identification fail, I used the wrong specifications in the microscope. When drawing out the cell, I couldn't erase my mistakes because of my MISSING ERASER. GRRRRR. So I had to use the eraser behind my pencil. Pffffffff.

Part 2: Conduct starch test. Easy, but yeah, that's the only one I think I will pass. Foolish me accidentally poured the iodine on my exam script and it turned purple LOL.

Station 3(Chemistry): Mrs Leow marked me down for pointing the test tube at myself while heating. Was suppose to heat certain compunds and identify the appearance. Was really hard, but darn I got marked down.

After that experiment I proceeded to the next station, not knowing that my protective glasses from the previous station was still on. Pissed Patrick yelled at me again.

Part 2: Separation techniques. Didn't know how to fold filter paper, but later managed to. Made a really fatal but ammendable mistake of being stupid during pouring of the different substances. The instructions was : Pour 5 cm(cube) of XX Chemical into 5cm(cube) of XX Chemical. Yet I pour o.5 cm(cube) of both chemicals together. Awesome. Redid the experiment just in time and filtered it. Yay.

Okay, I am going to fail this exams hands down. I COMPLETELY SCREWED UP PHYSICS.

Want to know 20 reasons why I will fail?

  1. I screwed up physics.
  2. I am dumb
  3. I am stupid
  4. Mrs Leow marked me down
  5. Sabo-ed Patrick
  6. I am screwed
  7. I am screwed
  8. I am screwed
  9. I am screwed
  10. I am screwed
  11. I am screwed
  12. I am screwed
  13. I am screwed
  14. I am screwed
  15. I am screwed
  16. I am screwed
  17. I am screwed
  18. I am screwed
  19. I am screwed
  20. I am screwed
After school, went to White Sands with xc. First when to makan at Kopitiam. Then went into challenger. There was this station where there was an Xbox console for you to play. A few boys(around 5 -7 years old) were playing. Xc just went to them and took it from them, mumbling the words "can I play". Then after some time, he decide to leave, but did something really really mean.

Walk around the place before finally deciding to go home.

Now, i am supposed to be doing an analysis for our poem. But I am still procastinating. I am such a failure. Hehe. Okay, I WILL NOW PIA, CHIONG, MUG, HARDCORE STUDY OR WHATEVER YOU'D LIKE TO CALL IT. If I don't, an ant dies.

Anyway, do you all like to go to other's blogs and insult others? If you do, this is one reason NOT to

No comments:

Post a Comment