Wednesday, September 30, 2009

William passed me his Razer Cacharias Headset today. Thanks.
Ms Reny asked me to cut my hair by today.
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ. This is really getting annoying.

After school, Ms reny rearranged our class seating to the examination seating today. I am sitting at the front row. Awesome, I can finally end my plight of sitting beside William. And front row = Prime seat. Better concentration + No jonnathan + No Neel Girish + No William. Great :D

I have a special hairdresser that cuts my hair, and needs appointment booking. But because Ms Reny didn't allow me to cut during the weekend, I had to cut at some random salon. I predicted that my hair would screw up because they didn't know how to cut my hair properly. And they did screw up. This is just stupid. Now my hair is crazily short. I don't think I have a fringe now. What the fuck.

I am so sad now. How am I to concentrate on my studies with such a screwed up hair. Sian diao.
Somore I lost my Animal Farm book, this is so screwed.

Fine la fine la, I'll stop whining and go do my work.

No comments:

Post a Comment