Thursday, May 21, 2009

Hello

Today is rather interesting. The Sec 1 cohort watched a movie"Indiana Jones", and although the movie was nice, I was thoroughly pissed off by the others.Firstly, Jonnathan(flat-top) and one of his friends kept spoiling the next scene. Spoilers :(. And the Sec 1 cohort kept making alot of noise >:(, especially the kissing scene. As a result I could not hear the next conversation. Screw them!



After that was beach clean-up. It was so-so. But the clean-up was more like some excavation trip. We were just digging up for man-made stuff and examining it. We found lots of cheeky stuff : 1 burnt bra, 2 sanitary pads, 1 syringe(injection needle), and 1 condom wrapper. This must have left some people with wild thoughts. I can imagine of the scenario that was happening. Most of the time we were just chatting. My hand sweat like crazy and the rubber glove(like the one worn by dentist) became so sticky. Yucks.


After school, I went to the gym with Jonnathan(Benjamin left half-way). Boring. And I actually find the school quite well-designed after taking a walk around it.

No comments:

Post a Comment