Another boring day. After spending two hours of CCM (Conversational Malay), the school has organised a mass lecture with the prefects. And we had to spend 2hours ++ listening to their suggestions e.t.c. Nice. I felt so restless that I felt like pressing Gabriel's pimples. Grrrr. And not only that, the lecture was SO INTERRUPTED by some inconsiderate 1D students. Arhhhh!!!. And some students asked stupid questions like "Why is it called watering hole?" or "Why can't we leave our stuff under the table?". OMG JUST USE YOUR BRAINS.
Now is 6.20. And I feel disgusted. I just ate cereal infested with ants. IT IS FUCKING DISGUSTING(I usually do not use vulglar but this is an exception). Luckily I only ate half before i realised there were ants floating in the milk. I thought it was some small portions of berry. Yucks.
I am off to play table tennis
bye bye.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment