Just kidding. It sucks. And I haven't been posting for a very long time. Really really long.
Anyway, back to the topic. My form teacher made the class stay back for half an hour to do some .. err.. Class rule setting? Uh huh. And because of that, I couldn't train for soccer tournament for long. Dammit. I still played for about 15mins though. AND TODAY WAS FREAKING HELL HOT. My socks were burning while I was playing soccer. Ouch.
Tin Yat went to my house today to do some science project. It was nice :P. Will post it at the end. After the project, we initially wanted to play table tennis, but the room was full, and instead he took off his shirt and started swimming in a pool. And he doesn't really know how to swim. And then? He was gasping for help. And before he left my house he left a wet butt-mark on my bed. Thanks for the gift!
I am bored
Really Really bored
I think I should just banish from the face of the Earth. Maybe i should just quit blogging again.
As promised, video of science experiment (Tin Yat = Role player)
Random stuff:
Zeezee is sleeping
No comments:
Post a Comment