Thursday, August 27, 2009

ANGRY >:(

Before proceeding to read below, I would like to first inform you that I am going to whine about a certain someone throughout the entire post. So after reading it, feel free to scold me for whining/ rage together with me/ start a name-calling competetion/ tell me that I am a lameass for trying to vent my anger on my blog, e.t.c. I'm fine with everything.

Today, Me, Saywee, Benjamin, Ali did a final rehearsal for the Literature Dramatization, because two assholes didn't want to come for our final rehearsal. Oh wait, for Nyaz it was supposed to be his first. Great job. Now you are supposed to act in a play without knowing what the hell it is about and without seeing the script.

Did you know how much inconvenience it caused us? Yeah, the dramatization is really important to almost everyone in the group, since the marks are counted for CA1. So in short, if you screw up, the whole group is more or less screwed. Seriously, just come and rehearse lar. Must really sabotage the entire group is it. I am already sad and dissapointed over my marks over literature exam, but wtf, you not turning up for a single rehearsal(and even discussion) just really screws us up.

You know how worried we were? We thought you would turn up, and we prepared every single piece if the script, and you HAD to ruin it. And then, while we were working our asses off trying to think of ideas to make you fit it, you instead called and didn't want this this this that that that role. You know what? Fuck you. Seriously.

And what was your reason for not turning up for the rehearsal? Go home sleep? Even Ali is responsible enough to come and join our rehearsal. And Jonnathan, you did not really help alot either when you keep complaining about not wanting to be the judge because you had alot of lines. Well, I have alot of lines too, and I'm not complaining. Ali was so nice to accept the role of judge, and he's not complaining either. But well, Jonnathan, I don't really detest and blame you cause, I know you did some parts of the script and did 90% of the geography work.

But for Nyaz, what the hell, no CCA also want skip rehearsal. Saywee skip rehearsal due to training - Fine with me. Jonnathan skip rehearsal due to training - Fine with me too. You, had band practice once and it was all right. But, no CCA also still don't attend? Ali fasting also come. I don't know how you are going to mystically act like some Tom Cruise or Heath Ledger without looking at the freaking script.

How I wish there was something in this assesment called Peer Evaluation. I really don't want to lose my marks just because of a lazy ass. Saves me all the trouble of disscussing, role-playing and even raging on my blog. Although William is irritating, I feel that Nyaz is something more. The guy who managed to start a forest fire among his teamates. No, I'm not happy. If Nyaz thinks that I will laugh in front of his face again, I don't think I will be laughing after this incident.

Indeed, we almost thought of replacing you with Xing Chen. But then, we futher discussed and decided to keep you instead cause we thought you would start attending all our discussions and rehearsals. Yet you didn't want to come cause of your laziness. Even me being horribly sick yesterday, I still discussed and edited the script. I used up two packets of tissue that day due to sneezing, and still showed up for project meetings. But I do not know why you don't even care about attending our meetings. Argh.

I really don't know what to do now. Tomorrow morning is the play, but Nyaz doesn't even know a single thing. To even think he can even remember his lines, it is just crazy. He hasn't even looked the the script we have been planning for 1 and a half weeks. I can't kick you out of the group. I don't think that I can accept the fact that there are an uncountable amount of people just like him and we just can't stop them.

No comments:

Post a Comment