So today is Teacher's Day. My class had a snack party(pot luck). My contribution to the class was a Packet of Lays chips. And it ws finished within 10mins. Someone brought many packets of Mamee noodle, and me, being greedy as always, kept some of the mamee noodles and hid it in my bag.
Teacher's day concert was quite .. okay. First, there was this guy who sang The Climb by Miley Cyrus, which I think he sang really well. And later, there was the group of prefects who did a short imitation of Thriller by Michael Jackson. Failed. Then, the teachers were invited up to the stage to dance to some music. Seems like teachers also have stage fright.
So after school, me, Jonnathan,benjamin and saywee went to Tao Nan School. I have no idea why saywee went. Anyway, Saywee was such as annoying ass throughout the whole expedition round the school. So the rest of us dumped him at one coner and walked away. The concert for TNS teacher's day celebration was also made of fail. I mean, the "talent show" is not entertaining at all. Tao Nan's Got TALENT? No way.
Mrs Tan, my primary school English teacher, went back to class to dismiss her own class, while the ex-taonanites followed and waited outside the classroom. And then this P6 guy slammed the window right in front of my face while I was talking and looking it.
What utter disrespect! I was extremely appalled by his horrendous,abominable, antagonizing,atrocious, awful, detestable, displeasing, direful, disgraceful, disgusting, disquieting, distressing, dreadful, fearful, formidable, foul, frightful, ghastly, glaring, hateful, heinous, hideous, horrible, horrific, horrifying, loathsome, monstrous, nauseating, odious, offensive, outrageous, repulsive, revolting, scandalous, shameful,sickening, staggering, stupefying, terrible, unspeakable actions!
In my P6 days, Mrs Tan had a weird punishment rule of fining the person $0.50 for each vulgarity/offensive dialect we said. I remember being fined over $6 LOL. However, this year, Mrs Tan didn't practice this techniqe. Reason? Recession. LOL!
I just realised Jonas is still damm white.
Okay, thats the end of my post.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment