Thursday, August 20, 2009

Today, William finally got punished.
That's what you get after 7 months worth of toture.
Fart enough? Spray enough? Sex talk enough?

Teacher, "Explain why you keep harassing Zhi Peng ....."
*Crickets*
Oh, I forgot I said you couldn't talk 3 posts ago!



Today Saywee lost his chinese notes, and I spend 30 cents photocopying for him. And then I left my own notes under the photocopying machine !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111 I am so screwed. I need it for tomorrow's exam.

For the past few days,I have been staying back everyday just to go to the library to study. However, today we decided to camp at MosBurger to study instead, cause the Library at Marine Parade was full.

We studied until 6pm (Saywee and benjamin left early cus they were assholes)


I don't know what to blog now. I hate reading the pig book for literature.

No comments:

Post a Comment