Today was really horrible.
During Maths Class, I forgot to bring my Geomathical Set for lesson despie being reminded by Benjamin at 11.30pm the day before. And then, the teacher asked us to buy a new one from the bookshop. So yea, I had to pay 4.80.
Then, when were using them for class,
William broke his compass.
Gabriel brokes his compass.
Nickson broke his compass.
Zhi Peng broke his compass.
I almost got mine broken when I lended to William. Many others also broke theirs.
So we came down to one conclusion - CHINA. CHINAMADE PRODUCTS.
CHINA MATHEMATICALS SET ARE A PIECE OF SHIT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And then me and the Benjamin went to the library to do some Literature stuff. There were 6 members in the group. 3 of 4 had CCA. 1 was MIA. Seriously, SCREW ALL OF YOU. ALL OF YOU.
And to make matters worse, I was sitting next to the window and some Malay/Indian guy from outside pointed the middle finger at me for the reason. Awesome, that totally made my day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment