Sunday, August 30, 2009

I'm posting about the event 2 days ago, which is 28th August. It was my sister's birthday, so my family went to some restaurant at a hotel called Madarin Oriental (somewhere around the Esplanade). I think it is a six-star hotel or something. So we proceeded to the higher levels, where the restaurant was located.

The building's majestic floors and indegenious design



This is the biggest and longest light I have ever seen.

And I saw the name of the restuarant. Damm imba. "Melt the World Cafe". Wow. Let's see whether I would melt after dining there.


Seats by the windows

Our seats :)


V.I.P Seats. Sorry about the poor quality though.

This is one of the stalls. There's another man in the stall who's cutting slices of beef.



BBQ Area. Order and they will serve you. This place is at the outdoors cause the smoke will choke you to death.


And now, best for last.
THE FOOD.







Yummy.




Anyone wants blue cheese?

HOLY. Fondue fountain.

But since the restaurant was buffet-styled, I couldnt help but stuffed everything in my stomache. I failed to melt.

No comments:

Post a Comment